The Wokingham Without Parish Council exists to serve the community of Wokingham Without which has approximately 3,000 households. Wokingham Without is situated between the town of Wokingham, Crowthorne and Finchampstead.
The Civil Parish of Wokingham Without came into existence in 1894 when it and its counterpart, Wokingham Within were created one urban and one rural. This is the region of Wokingham parish which was, until 1844, officially a detached part of Wiltshire. The largely rural north includes the hamlets of Heathlands (alias St Sebastians), Holme Green and Gardeners Green. The southern end of the parish is more urbanized, and includes Ravenswood (anciently called Bigshot) and what is really an extension of the Crowthorne urban area.Take a look at our official guide
Hire our Facilities
St Sebastian’s Memorial Hall – click for more details
Howard Palmer Room – click for more details
Pinewood Clubs – there’s something for everyone at Pinewood Centre.
What’s going on in our halls? Click here to find out more about our clubs and societies!