- See the Council Tax discretionary rebate pages if you live in a Band E to H property, you may be able to get an energy rebate if you qualify for certain criteria
- Check the range of Council Tax discounts and exemptions – including discounts for single people, carers, students and more
- Council Tax reductions if you claim certain benefits
- £150 Disability Cost of Living Payment if you get certain disability benefits
- Check your eligibility for a range of money help and advice
- Get help with your rent
Household Support Fund
The latest round of the Household Support Fund is now open for applications. This is open to those struggling with rising costs of living as well as people in receipt of benefits.
Our partners can provide £120 in the form of food, fuel or cash vouchers.
If you live in Wokingham Borough and have a child or children on benefits-related free school meals, you can apply for £15 per week for each eligible child just ahead of half-term, the Christmas and Easter holidays.
Older family members
If you’ve got older family members they may be entitled to:
- Pension credit if they’re 66 or older
The Winter Fuel Payment if they were born before 25 September 1956, to help heating bills